Ticket sales are open
PyConZA 2017 will take place at The River Club in Observatory, Cape Town on the 5th & 6th of October.
This year, the tutorials will be held on the day before the conference (the 4th of October). This will allow for longer and more in-depth tutorial sessions.
There will also be sprints, a Software Carpentry workshop, a Python for Everyone beginners-tutorial, and various other Python-related activities around the conference.
Ticket sales are now open!
- Main Conference: 333 / 350.
- Web Scraping: 16
- Ansible Essentials: 27
- Elasticsearch: 13
- Thumbnail and Dynamic Captions: 0
- Tutorial lunch: 11
- Main Conference:
- 5th & 6th October (Thursday & Friday)
- Buy tickets to the main conference
- 4th October (Wednesday)
- Buy tutorial tickets
- Software Carpentry:
- 3rd & 4th October (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Buy SWC tickets
- Python for Everyone:
- 7th October (Saturday)
- Buy Python for Everyone tickets
- 7th & 8th October (Saturday & Sunday)
- Tickets are not required for the sprints.
The talk schedule is full. We are still accepting submissions for "emergency talks", which are talks we can add to the schedule at short notice if one of the scheduled speakers has to cancel for any reason. We are also still accepting submissions for the Sprints, Open Spaces and for Lightning Talks.